Senior Project Manager
Job Category: Senior Project Manager
Type: Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary: Excellent Rates for the right candidate
Location: Waterford or Dublin.
Carron + Walsh is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Project Manager to join our Project Management team leading a portfolio of projects for leading Clients. Typical duties and responsibilities are listed as follows:-
- Manage portfolio of projects for key private and/or public sector Clients.
- Work as part of the Project Management Team in the delivery of various projects at various stages (design, planning, construction, commissioning, and handover).
- Coordinate, chair, and minute project team meetings for multiple projects.
- Prepare Project Management documents including Project Management Plans, programmes etc.
- Provide initial programme, project briefs and cost advice to assist the Client with decision making.
- Coordinate project stakeholders including Design Team, Contractors, Funders etc.
- Manage the delivery of projects to the agreed quality, programme, and budget.
- Assist with the appointment of Contractors / Consultants on projects.
- Ensure relevant project documentation and controls are in place.
- Travel to Client sites to monitor progress on various projects.
- Compile reports for our clients ensuring all information is captured and presented in a clear and professional format.
- Be on hand to support our Project Management team.
- Opportunity to work on high profile national and international projects.
- Guide and manage intermediate / junior project managers within the Practice.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualification and traits:-
- Degree Qualification in Construction, Engineering, Building Surveying or Project Management.
- At least 7 year’s experience in the construction industry.
- Solid technical appreciation of construction documentation, financials, and methodologies.
- Proficient of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid scheduling experience (primavera or Microsoft project).
- Proven experience delivering projects and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience of public procurement process is desirable but not essential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Must have excellent written English and report writing skills.
- Must have proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Must exercise confidentiality and discretion.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate offering the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for a variety of Clients. Carron + Walsh is an expanding company with career progression opportunities within the Practice.
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com