Project Scheduler – 5 years’ with Primavera experience
Job Category: Project Scheduler
Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Competitive Rates
Location:Dublin or Waterford
Carron + Walsh is expanding its Scheduling Team for existing and upcoming projects and is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Scheduler, in our Dublin or Waterford office. The successful Candidate will undertake Scheduling duties independently whilst reporting to our Management Team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage project schedules using Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Liaise with our Clients and their teams to prepare multidisciplinary integrated schedules.
- Monitor progress against the approved baseline schedule.
- Liaise with third parties such as designers, contractors, suppliers and vendors on behalf of the Client.
- Report to management on project status, critical slippage, key risks and opportunities.
- Assign resources and work with the Client to level resource requirements as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 5 years’ prior professional scheduling experience.
- Must be proficient in Primavera and MS Project.
- Must have relevant scheduling experience in a construction and/or manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong ability to work on own initiative.
An attractive package is available for the right candidate, coupled with an opportunity to grow within the Practice, facilitated by our career progression model.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your Curriculum Vitae in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com