Job Category: Project Manager
Type: Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary: Excellent Rates for the right candidate
Carron + Walsh is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Project Manager to assist our Project Management team on a variety of projects. The Candidate will assist with the management of a portfolio of projects whilst reporting to our expanding Project Management team. Typical duties and responsibilities are listed as follows:-
- Work as part of the Project Management Team in the delivery of various projects at various stages (design, planning, construction, commissioning, and handover).
- Coordinate project team meetings. Prepare meeting agendas and minutes.
- Assist with the preparation of Project Management documents including Project Management Plans, programmes, development cost plans etc.
- Coordinate project stakeholders including Design Team, Contractors, Funders etc.
- Manage the delivery of projects to the agreed quality, programme, and budget.
- Assist with the appointment of Contractors / Consultants on projects.
- Ensure relevant project documentation and controls are in place.
- Travel to Client construction sites to monitor progress on various projects.
- Compile reports for our clients ensuring all information is captured and presented in a clear and professional format.
- Be on hand to support our Project Management team.
- Opportunity to work on national and international projects.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualification and traits:-
- Degree Qualification in Construction, Engineering, or Project Management.
- At least 3 to 5 year’s experience in the construction industry.
- Solid technical appreciation of construction documentation, financials, and methodologies.
- Proficient of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Scheduling (primavera or Microsoft project) experience desirable but not essential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Must have excellent written English and report writing skills.
- Must have proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Must exercise confidentiality and discretion.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate offering the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for a variety of Clients. Carron + Walsh is an expanding company with career progression opportunities within the Practice.
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com