Architect:Bernard Seymour Landscape Architects & Shaffrey Associates Architects
Civil / Structural Engineers:LMC Consulting Engineers
Services Engineers :Ramsay Cox & Associates
Originally constructed in 1715, Saint Lukes’ Churchyard and Graveyard are of considerable historical and archaeological significance. The project aim is to rejuvenate the former graveyard at St Luke’s Church, providing a sustainable new use for the site that is of benefit to the community.
The works included the installation of natural stone, self binding gravel and concrete pathways, the construction of a boundary retaining wall along Cork Street, as well as landscaping and public lighting. Archaeological investigative works and supervision formed a major part of the works due to the nature and sensitivity of the site.