Project Manager – 5+ years’ experience
Job Category: Project Manager
Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Competitive Rates
Location:Dublin or Waterford
Carron + Walsh is expanding its Project Management Team for existing and upcoming projects and is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Project Manager, in its Dublin or Waterford office. The successful Candidate will undertake Project Management duties independently whilst reporting to our Management Team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of the project management team in the delivery of projects.
- Acting in an administration / client representative capacity.
- Ability to survey and prepare reports on existing property conditions.
- Tracking and managing design team performance, actions, programmes and minutes.
- Oversight of cost control across multiple contracts, ensuring compliance with organisational management systems.
- Manage information flows, correspondence, schedules and identifying risks and non-compliance at an early stage.
- Working on the development and management of Project Execution Plans, H&S Plans and Gated Control Procedures within the organisation.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 5 years’ prior professional experience working in engineering or construction.
- Must have relevant project management / engineering / architectural / building surveying experience in a construction environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office & MS Project.
- Must have a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative when required.
- Must be capable of building and maintaining healthy, effective and mutually respectful business relationships with all key stakeholders.
An attractive package is available for the right candidate, coupled with an opportunity to grow within the Practice, facilitated by our career progression model.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your Curriculum Vitae in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com